Book two in my Modern Fae series is out today!
Check it out over on my website where you can read the first chapter, add it to Goodreads, and buy an ebook or paperback copy if you are so inclined.
Also, if you’re interested in watching me talk about this book, my writing process, my Camp NaNoWriMo adventures, and other writing vlog-able dispatches, I’m starting an “AuthorTube” channel over on YouTube.
If watching YouTube videos isn’t your thing, you can also sign up for my Newsletter or follow me on BookBub and/or Amazon to get book release updates.
If you’re only interested in my reading updates, stay tuned to this channel. I’ll have my June recap post up early next week. Brace yourself for some surprise new favorites.
I’ve been so busy with NaNoWriMo and writing book two in the Modern Fae series that I *almost* forgot to tell you about the Modern Fae prequel novella that’s coming out in three weeks! Yikes!
Here are the top five reasons you want to go pre-order this book right now:
- Vivian’s Promise can be read as stand-alone novella. That’s right, you don’t have to read Eve of the Fae to get what’s going on here. The two books are definitely connected, but if you haven’t read book one, yet, or if you aren’t sure you’ll like it, the prequel novella is another perfectly acceptable place to start with my series.
- Do you like your Fae on the creepy side? My world has both creepy Fae and more friendly Fae, but this book happens to feature a trickster Fae who is definitely on the creepy side.
- How about fake relationships? The two main characters in this novella (Vivian and Oscar, both humans) are strangers at the start of the story, but have to pretend to be engaged in order to survive an encounter with the Wild Hunt.
- Are you a fan of gruff heroes who are sensitive but not necessarily forthcoming with their emotions? If so, you’re probably going to fall in love with Oscar.
- How about short and spunky heroines who aren’t afraid of speaking up? Regardless of whether she’s facing off with the leader of a gang of ghosts or standing up to her parents, Vivian may be the sweet auntie in Eve of the Fae, but she’s definitely got a salty side.
Bonus reasons to grab a copy of Vivian’s Promise: it’s a short, fast, fun read, and it’s only $1.99.
Vivian’s Promise will be released on 18 December in ebook format, only (because it’s a novella). Pre-orders are up on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kobo. Google Play and iBooks links are coming soon. You can also add it to Goodreads. And, please feel free to request the ebook from your local library.
Thanks for your support! I can’t wait to share this new release with you!